If you’re a high risk driver or have gotten in trouble due to a DUI or a dangerous accident on the roads of Virginia, you are required to file SR-22 insurance to show proof of financial responsibility. In Virginia SR-22 insurance is required under the following circumstances:
- When there are unsatisfied judgments
- When your license gets suspended or revoked due to a DUI/DWI
- When you are caught operating a motor vehicle without insurance
- When you fail to provide proof of insurance
- When you are caught falsifying motor insurance certifications
- When your license gets suspended after hit-and-run, vehicular manslaughter, committing perjury regarding vehicle registration or a driver’s license application
- When you disagree for a breath test
How to Get SR-22 Insurance in Virginia?
Filing SR22 Certificate in State of Virginia is presently hassle-free with SR22Insurancenow. We will help you to get connected to the top Virginia SR22 providers where you can talk to our experts, compare quotes, and save big. Our experts can get you the best SR22 Insurance quotes with a single phone call.
Virginia DUI/DWI Laws & Penalties
According to the state of Virginia, drunk driving is operating a motor vehicle with a BAC that is at 0.08% or greater. The penalties for this include incarceration (mandatory 5 days incarceration if the offender had a minor passenger in his vehicle) and fines up to $2500.
Non Owner SR22 Insurance In Virginia
Non owners SR22 in Virginia is required by drivers who drive a car but don’t own it. This includes coverage for any damage caused by the driver while driving. The expense of a non owner SR22 insurance strategy depends on a few components including age, sexual orientation, postal division, conjugal status, driving record and FICO score. SR22InsuranceNow will help in discovering insurance agents that offer non-owner SR22 insurance in Virginia. It only takes a couple of minutes and you can undoubtedly have your SR22 documented today!