If you have gotten in trouble due to a DUI or dangerous accidents on the roads of Nebraska, you are likely to be required to file SR-22 insurance to show proof of financial responsibility. You will be required to get SR-22 insurance in Nebraska for incidents like
- When your license gets revoked due to an accumulation of 12 or more points in less than two years
- Proof of financial responsibility must be on file until your employment driving permit expires
- When you fail to pay the agreed upon reimbursement of damages or injuries after an accident
- When your license gets suspended due to a civil judgment
- When your license gets revoked due to an accident
- When your license gets revoked due to a court conviction
- When your license gets suspended after a court conviction because you had no proof of insurance
How to Get SR-22 Insurance in Nebraska?
Filing SR22 Certificate in State of Nebraska is presently hassle-free with SR22Insurancenow. We will help you to get connected to the top Nebraska SR22 providers where you can talk to our experts, compare quotes, and save big. Our experts can get you the best SR22 Insurance quotes with a single phone call.
Nebraska Laws & Penalties
Nebraska has strict DUI/DWI laws (‘per se’ law) and penalties. You are not allowed to drive a motor vehicle in Nebraska when your BAC reaches 0.08 for all drivers, 0.02 for drivers under the age of 21. For first-timers, the penalties for this violation include imprisonment up to 10 days, fine up to $500, license suspension up to 1 year (if you refuse to take a BAC/breathalyzer test) or license suspension up to 180 days ( if you take a BAC test and fail ).
Non Owner SR22 Insurance In Nebraska
Non Owner SR22 insurance in Nebraska is required by drivers who drive a car but don’t own it. This includes coverage for any damage caused by the driver while driving. The expense of a non owner SR22 insurance strategy depends on a few components including age, sexual orientation, postal division, conjugal status, driving record and FICO score. SR22InsuranceNow will help in discovering insurance agents that offer non-owner SR22 insurance in Nebraska. It just takes a couple of minutes and you can undoubtedly have your SR22 documented today!