Farmers Insurance is the fifth largest home insurance company and the seventh largest car insurance in the country. Starting operations in 1928, the company serves 10 million households with more than 19 million individual policies in all 50 states. The main purpose of Farmers insurance companies was to provide affordable insurance to rural drivers.
Farmers SR22 Auto Insurance
Farmers have SR22 insurance for high-risk drivers. They specialize in helping drivers with suspended licenses return their licenses by providing SR-22 quickly and easily. Farmer insurance helps you submit an SR22 certificate at a price of as low as $ 17. The cost of filing may differ from one state to another. Farmers Insurance will file SR-22 on your behalf and try to make the filing process quick and easy. This can help you return to any road in the US.
What if I’m not a Farmers customer?
Don’t have an active policy with Farmers? You can still get a personalized SR22 insurance quote from Farmers just by providing
- Your Zip Code
- Manufacturing date and model of your car that has to be insured
- Your full name along with the date of birth
- Your address, email address and contact number
- Your SSN or Taxpayer number
- Discounts. Get discounts when your student is away at college, owning a home, transferring from another provider, and many other circumstances.
- Catastrophe response. A mobile claims team is ready in case of fire, hurricane, earthquake or any other natural disaster.
- Rates depend on region. Since most of its business is on the West Coast, customers in other parts of the country may see higher rates.
- Service depends on region. Many of the catastrophe services Farmers offers apply only to certain geographic areas.
Getting a SR22 Quote
SR-22 filing requirements differ from state to state. As discussed above, this certificate is required by the court or mandated by the state only for certain driving-related violations. Some of them are:
- DUI or DWI convictions
- Accidents caused by drivers without valid insurance
- To reinstate a suspended or revoked license
- Multiple traffic offenses in a short time period
If any of this affects you and you’re looking to buy SR22 or browse for rates, you’re at the right place! Just give us a call. Our professional experts will connect you to the top SR-22 insurance providers after thoroughly understanding your requirements. Compare rates from multiple providers or get a free quote from any provider of your choice. Call 888-885-3948 and our support team is available to help you get the fastest, easiest and cheapest SR22 insurance to help you get back on the road in no time. Get a customized, no obligation, hassle-Free SR-22 Insurance quote! To know more about Farmers SR22 Insurance, visit: Farmers SR22