AARP, formerly known as the American Association of Retired Persons (founded in 1958) is a partner company of The Harford which was founded in 1810. Initially, AARP’s main goal was to provide membership, insurance markets, and other services for retirees. Later, the company began to focus on middle-class security and changed its name to AARP just to reflect that it was no longer fully focused on retirees.
AARP SR22 Auto Insurance
AARP provides SR22 insurance to its members. The main advantage of working for AARP is that they don’t always apply conventional underwriting procedures that can save a lot of money. Even then AARP supports mature and experienced drivers. Those who experience many violations or who are considered as drivers of high risk may pay more than they should.
What if I’m not a AARP Insurance customer?
Don’t have an active policy with AARP? You can still get a personalized SR22 insurance quote just by providing
- Your Zip Code
- Manufacturing date and model of your car that has to be insured
- Your full name along with the date of birth
- Your address, email address and contact number
- Your SSN or Taxpayer number
- No hidden fees
- Premiums set for 12 months
- Seniors are given special treatment, and many of the positive reviews say customer service is key.
- Billing can be confusing for some seniors
- Rates may increase if you move to certain areas
Getting a SR22 Quote
SR-22 filing requirements differ from state to state. As discussed above, this certificate is required by the court or mandated by the state only for certain driving-related violations. Some of them are:
- DUI or DWI convictions
- Accidents caused by drivers without valid insurance
- To reinstate a suspended or revoked license
- Multiple traffic offenses in a short time period
If any of this affects you and you’re looking to buy SR22 or browse for rates, you’re at the right place! Just give us a call. Our professional experts will connect you to the top SR-22 insurance providers after thoroughly understanding your requirements. Compare rates from multiple providers or get a free quote from any provider of your choice. Call 888-885-3948 and our support team is available to help you get the fastest, easiest and cheapest SR22 insurance to help you get back on the road in no time. Get a customized, no obligation, hassle-Free SR-22 Insurance quote! To know more about AARP SR22 Insurance, visit: AARP SR22